- 2018 - now - ITA Lecturer and Colaborator at ITA Space Center.
- 2014 - 2018 - Ph.D. Candidate at INPE (National Institute for Space Research) on Space System Engineering and Management - Tangible Collaboration applied in Space Systems Concurrent Engineering Concept Studies
- 2012 - 2014 - M.Sc. at INPE (National Institute for Space Research) on Space System Engineering and Management - Virtual Reality Techniques applied to Interface Navigation of Operational Simulators.
- 2011 - 2011 - Augmented Reality Developer at UNIFEI (Federal University of Itajubá) - Developed infrastructure software to implement scripted behavior into Augmented and Cross Reality Applications.
- 2005 - 2010 - Computer Engineering Bachelor Degree at UNIFEI (Federal University of Itajubá) - Exploration of Augmented Reality Tracking Methods to enhance the University Museum.
- 1998 - 2004 - Industrial Informatics Technician Degree at ETEP - Embedded Color Selector