basAR is an Augmented Reality Environment to create and use applications where behavior can be programmed to enhance the augmented experience. Some application examples are puzzles, building guides, schooling, games, etc. basAR applications are based on a concept of action points. Action points are the center of reactive zones from the Structure Layer that are placed relatively of Infrastructure Layer object, in the base Marker. The Actuator Layer object, the Actuator Marker, also has an action point. The virtual collision between a structure action point and an actuator action point, or structure action point and another structure action point carried by the actuator action point provokes a reaction. On basAR the collision reaction or collision feedbacks can be dynamically configured on the authoring mode.
- Introduction (Introdução)
- Clicks - Entender os conceitos de mudança de estado e mudança de atributos
- Movement (Movimento) - Entender os conceitos de movimentação
- Math (Matemática) - Entender os conceitos de criar comportamento com controle matemático.
- Arduino - Entender os conceitos de comunicação com o ARDUINO